RockyMounts MonoRail Platform Hitch Rack Bike Rack
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on every purchase (Excluding Rhino Rack Cargo Boxes). Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to process. Shipping generally takes 2-5 business days. We do not ship internationally at this time. Learn More.
The MonoRail is a two bike platform hitch rack available in both 1.25" or 2". The 2" can be expanded to carry a 3rd bike with the optional add-on.
Very easy to assemble and operate, the folding handle is placed near the end of the rack, making folding up and down quick and easy. To load a bike, lift the swing arm up, load your bike and ratchet the load arm down against your front wheel and fork. Loop the rear wheel strap through the wheel and you are ready to roll. The bike trays can be adjusted fore and aft 4" if you have any interference between the bikes.
We include a locking hitch bolt that removes wobble from the receiver, a cable lock for locking the bikes, both keyed the same. If you do buy the add-on, the cable is long enough to weave through three bikes.
- Hitch-mounted, platform-style rack carries up to 3 bikes on the back of your vehicle
- Front bike position can be easily removed if you only need to carry 2 bikes
- Versatile design fits most bikes regardless of frame design, suspension, or brake style
- Front-mounted, easy-release lever allows a single person to tilt and fold the rack
- Tilt the rack down with or without bikes loaded for access to rear cargo area
- Fold the rack up for storage
- Ratcheting hooks on pivoting upright arms hold your bikes securely by the front wheels - no frame contact
- Large front- and rear-wheel cradles make it easy to load bikes
- Pivoting rear-wheel cradles with ratcheting straps adjust to fit bikes of most lengths
- Deep wheel cradles and extra-long wheel straps accommodate fat bike tires up to 5" wide
- Adjustable bike trays slide 3" side to side to optimize bike spacing
- Anti-wobble, threaded hitch pin eliminates noise and movement in hitch when rack is installed
- Included lock system deters theft of the rack and your bikes
- Hitch lock secures rack to your vehicle
- Cable lock secures your bikes to the rack
- Durable steel and aluminum construction with black powder coat finish is rust resistant
- Application: 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" and 2" x 2" trailer hitch receivers
- Carrying capacity: up to 3 bicycles with add-on platform
- Weight capacity: 120 lbs (40 lbs per bike)
- Wheel diameter: 20" - 29"
- Maximum tire width: 5"
- Maximum wheelbase: 48"
- Distance from center of hitch pin hole to:
- Closest part of rack when folded down: 11"
- Closest part of rack when folded up: 6-1/4"
- Farthest part of rack when folded down: 47 1/2"
- Farthest part of rack when folded up: 17"
- Carrier weight: 63 lbs
- Limited lifetime warranty
Once your order is placed, expect it to ship within 2-3 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond promptly. If your order is not in stock we will contact you with possible wait times for you to receive your product.
- Orders received before 12 pm Pacific time will ship same day
- Shipping times may vary if product ships via freight. Please give 1-2 business days for processing.
- All items in stock unless noted.
- Orders to Ft. Collins, Denver, Colorado Springs & other towns along I-70 & I-25 will arrive the next business day with free shipping
- Orders received by 3 pm Mountain Time will ship the same day
- Shipping times may vary if product ships via freight. Please give 2-4 business days for processing.
Cancellations, Refunds & Exchanges:
If you are unhappy with your purchase you have 365 days to choose to return your products for a refund. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for the return shipping charges plus a 15% restocking fee. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for something different, a 15% restocking fee may occur and depends upon the details of your exchange.
If you would like to process a refund, please email Info@motherloderoofracks.com for more information. In most cases, we will need to create a return ID for you to receive your refund.
Do not send packages to our address.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
We Also Recommend