Fixed Point Inno Aero Base XS300 Aerodynamic Roof Rack System
The Inno Aero Base Fixed XS300 Roof Rack System is designed to attach to vehicles with track systems or fixed mount points (threaded inserts built into the roof, often hidden beneath four small trap doors, under molding strips, or along flush rails or track systems) providing the crossbar system (or base rack) that will allow you to attach compatible gear carriers (sold separately) that hold and transport your gear and equipment, such as bike carriers, kayak or SUP/surf carriers, ski/board carriers, cargo boxes/baskets etc. Fixed point attachment offers an integrated, direct-to-vehicle fit and is easy to install.
- Includes Four Inno XS300 Stays, two custom length Inno XB Aero Base Bars, and one set of vehicle-specific Fit Hooks.
- Also included! Four-Pack of Inno Locks with Keys to lock Aero Base system to vehicle
- XS300 Stays attach to track system and fixed mount points with appropriate Fit Hooks
- Black powder coated, scratch resistant flush-style (bars do not extend beyond the stays) Aero Bars for a stylish, clean, and customized look
- Aerodynamic shape of Aero Bars reduces wind noise and improves fuel economy
- XS300 stays are 1.5 shorter placing Aero Bars closer to the roof than standard square bars (actually rectangular at 1 in x 1 in) for the lowest possible profile
- Aero Bars feature T-Tracks with integrated EZ-Slide no-cut strips allowing for flush mount attachment of compatible gear carriers
- Most Inno carriers, as well as most carriers from other manufacturers, feature universal mounting hardware which will attach directly to the Aero Base Bar while other carriers can be flush mounted to the T-Track of the Aero Base Bar with T-Track adapter kits
- Inno Lifetime Warranty
Lock in FREE SHIPPING and the lowest price Guaranteed on your new Inno Aero Base Fixed XS300 Roof Rack System Today!
Step 1: Review your vehicle options in the Inno Rack Fit Guide
Step 2: Choose which rack system you would like to purchase and take note of the bar lengths that fit your vehicle
Step 3: Select your bar length options on Motherloderoofracks.com and add your item to cart. We ask for your car's Year, Make, and Model to ensure that the rack will fit.