RockyMounts BrassKnuckles Upright Bike Mount
Throw your bike on the rack, lock it down, and get on the road with the RockyMounts BrassKnuckles Upright Mount. No more removing wheels, fiddling with thru-axle adapters or worrying about excess stress on your precious bicycle frame. The Upright Mount features ergonomic BrassKnuckles that easily adjust to lock the bar over your front wheel and keep your bike securely in place without ever touching the frame. The Upright Mount can also be folded down when not in use to get better gas mileage.
Lift the bike into the alloy wheel tray, ratchet the arm down, secure the wheel straps and you are ready to go. Our goal in making the rack was to hold your bike securely, keep it simple, fit all crossbars, maintain a low profile while not in use and make it easy to use. Mission accomplished. Rubber coated stainless steel straps secure the mounting head to your crossbar for a clean look, the wheel chock folds into the head for a graceful look when not in use.
Lock cores normally sold separately are FREE with your purchase! We do not include locks
45lbs weight limit works with bike wheel sizes 20" (kids bike) up to 29" adult bikes. Max tire width 3". If you do have a fat bike, you can buy the fat bike adapter kit. 48" max wheelbase, not for use with bicycles with front fenders.
- Non-corrosive Aluminum construction
- Form-fitting mounting hardware fits all crossbars (Ouray, Thule®, Yakima®, Aeroblade®, Whispbar®, Rhino Rack®, and factory
- Ergonomic BrassKnuckles handle fits your hand like a glove
- No bike frame contact
- Easy installation and adjustment
- Fits all bikes 20" - 29" wheels (except with front fender)
- Optional 2-pack locks (sold separately) lock rack to car, bike to rack
- Available in 3 color options: Black, Red, and White
- For a full list of features, click here.
- RockyMounts offers a Lifetime Warranty on all of our products.
From the center of your front crossbar, the TomaHawk extends 39" to the end of the wheel tray if you want to check to make sure your hatchback opens.