Inno Slim Fork INA387 Roof Bike Rack
- The Inno INA387 Slim Fork bike rack is specifically made for carrying road bikes
- Modern, lightweight ultra-slim design and premium finish looks sharp on any vehicle rooftop
- The front fork holder with clutch tightening adjuster delivers perfect tensioning so you know your bicycle is safely secured at all times (includes 'memory adjustment' technology so you only have to adjust tension the first time you use it)
- The oversize quick release handle provides the most leverage of any model on the market today
- The INA 387 Inno Slim Fork bike rack includes lock & keys, simply close fork hood and use the included key to lock the included lock core that simultaneously locks the bicycle to the Slim Fork and the bike rack itself to the vehicle
- Unique rear wheel holder positions anywhere along the length of the bike tray, is compatible with any tire width from 18c on up to 35c - even allows for any disc wheels / deep dish wheels - and uses a built in torque adjust mechanism to prevent over tightening
- Even includes rear wheel strap to optionally wrap around rear wheel for even more security
- Advanced easy-lever clamp hardware eliminates the need for any tools for installation and universally mounts to virtually all factory racks as well as any aftermarket multi-purpose base rack cross bars from Inno, Thule, Yakima, Whispbar, Malone, SportRack etc
- The Inno ISF718 Long Bolts Kit (sold separately; see accessory add-ons below) is required for mounting this bike rack onto certain oversized, extra fat, thick aftermarket crossbars and factory rack crossbars such as the Nissan XTerra / Nissan Frontier factory cross bars etc. Please inquire if you are in need of a long bolt kit
- Inno Racks Lifetime Warranty!
Lock in FREE SHIPPING and the lowest price Guaranteed on your new Inno Slim Fork INA387 Roof Bike Rack Today!