The MonoRail is a two bike platform hitch rack available in both 1.25" or 2". The 2" can be expanded to carry a 3rd bike with the optional add-on.
Very easy to assemble and operate, the folding handle is placed near the end of the rack, making folding up and down quick and easy. To load a bike, lift the swing arm up, load your bike and ratchet the load arm down against your front wheel and fork. Loop the rear wheel strap through the wheel and you are ready to roll. The bike trays can be adjusted fore and aft 4" if you have any interference between the bikes.
We include a locking hitch bolt that removes wobble from the receiver, a cable lock for locking the bikes, both keyed the same. If you do buy the add-on, the cable is long enough to weave through three bikes.
- Hitch-mounted, platform-style rack carries up to 3 bikes on the back of your vehicle
- Front bike position can be easily removed if you only need to carry 2 bikes
- Versatile design fits most bikes regardless of frame design, suspension, or brake style
- Front-mounted, easy-release lever allows a single person to tilt and fold the rack
- Tilt the rack down with or without bikes loaded for access to rear cargo area
- Fold the rack up for storage
- Ratcheting hooks on pivoting upright arms hold your bikes securely by the front wheels - no frame contact
- Large front- and rear-wheel cradles make it easy to load bikes
- Pivoting rear-wheel cradles with ratcheting straps adjust to fit bikes of most lengths
- Deep wheel cradles and extra-long wheel straps accommodate fat bike tires up to 5" wide
- Adjustable bike trays slide 3" side to side to optimize bike spacing
- Anti-wobble, threaded hitch pin eliminates noise and movement in hitch when rack is installed
- Included lock system deters theft of the rack and your bikes
- Hitch lock secures rack to your vehicle
- Cable lock secures your bikes to the rack
- Durable steel and aluminum construction with black powder coat finish is rust resistant
- Application: 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" and 2" x 2" trailer hitch receivers
- Carrying capacity: up to 3 bicycles with add-on platform
- Weight capacity: 120 lbs (40 lbs per bike)
- Wheel diameter: 20" - 29"
- Maximum tire width: 5"
- Maximum wheelbase: 48"
- Distance from center of hitch pin hole to:
- Closest part of rack when folded down: 11"
- Closest part of rack when folded up: 6-1/4"
- Farthest part of rack when folded down: 47 1/2"
- Farthest part of rack when folded up: 17"
- Carrier weight: 63 lbs
- Limited lifetime warranty