The new MonoRail Solo. This is perfect for the commuter or rider who only needs to carry one bike. It is light at 25lbs, compact, easy to store & easy to use. We include both 1.25" and 2" components in the box, so it will work with either hitch receiver sizes, as well as our anti-wobble locking hitch bolt to keep the rack both tight and secure.
The rack includes locks for locking the rack to the car and the bike to the rack with the convenience of one key. It folds flat against the car with a quick release handle and the bike easily loads with our platform wheel trays and ratcheting arms.
If you do need to carry a second bike down the road, our MonoRail Add-on can be installed by removing the end cap and attaching with two bolts. It is simple to go back and forth between 1 & 2 bike configurations.
Carries kids bike with 20" wheels up to adult 29" wheels up to 48" wheelbase. Carries Fat Bikes up to 5" tires providing enough clearance for RockShox Blutos & the new 197mm rear axles.
- Hitch-mounted, platform-style rack carries 1 bike on the back of your vehicle
- Versatile design fits most bikes regardless of frame design, suspension, or brake style
- Ratcheting hook on pivoting upright arm holds your bike securely by the front wheel - no frame contact
- Large front- and rear-wheel cradles make it easy to load a bike
- Pivoting rear-wheel cradle with ratcheting strap adjusts to fit most lengths
- Deep wheel cradles and extra-long wheel straps accommodate fat bike tires up to 5" wide
- Adjustable bike tray slides 3" side to side to optimize bike spacing
- Front-mounted, easy-release lever allows a single person to tilt and fold the rack
- Tilt the rack down with or without bike loaded for access to rear cargo area
- Fold the rack up for storage
- Anti-wobble, threaded hitch pin eliminates noise and movement in hitch when rack is installed
- Included lock system deters theft of the rack and your bike
- Hitch lock secures rack to your vehicle
- Cable lock secures your bike to the rack
- Durable steel and aluminum construction with black powder coat finish is rust resistant
- Application: 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" and 2" x 2" trailer hitch receivers
- Carrying capacity: 1 bicycle
- Weight capacity: 60 lbs
- Wheel diameter: 20" - 29"
- Maximum tire width: 5"
- Maximum wheelbase: 48"
- Distance from center of hitch pin hole to:
- Closest part of rack when folded down: 11"
- Closest part of rack when folded up: 6-1/4"
- Farthest part of rack when folded up: 17"
- Carrier weight: 25 lbs
- Limited lifetime warranty